HOW DO I KNOW IF MY DUCT NEEDS CLEANING?
It is recommended that you perform regular duct cleanings at least every 3 to 5 years, according to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. But this number will vary depending on the quality of air in your region, your usage, and how sensitive your family members are to allergens.
Signs of the following may indicate the need for a duct cleaning:
- Diminished Air Quality
- Accumulation of Debris and Dust
- Increase in Allergy Symptoms like Coughing and Watery Eyes
Not only is duct cleaning important for your health, but it can also improve the efficiency and longevity of your heating or cooling equipment. If you are not sure whether you are due for a cleaning, schedule an inspection with one of our professionals in the southern Fox River Valley or surrounding areas.
All Season’s Heating & Cooling is Known For Our:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Extended warranties for all equipment
- Expert craftsmanship done right the first time
- Easy financing
- Honest, no-hassle pricing
- Friendly and NATE Certified technicians